Irish Coffee Stout™ will be back again and is the latest Limited Release beer by Lift Bridge Brewery. The Irish Coffee Stout™ will be available on tap and in 750ml bottles from the brewery, on March 9th during our Release Party. Bottles will be released the following week in fine beer stores. The event will feature Live Music, Irish Toasts, Games and 750ml Bottle Sales.
About the Beer
It is inspired by the delightful combination of whiskey, coffee, and cream. You don’t have to be Irish and it doesn’t have to be the morning to enjoy this labor of love. Our Russian Imperial Stout was aged in whiskey barrels, then blended with a big Milk Stout, and finally infused with locally roasted coffee.
To celebrate the release of the beer, we are having a party at the brewery. What can you expect at the event?
- Sample of the Irish Coffee Stout™
- Good. Irish. Music. – The Langers Ball
- Irish Toast Contest
- Costume Contest
- For Purchase:
Tickets for the event are on sale now and are available for purchase during normal taproom hours or Online.
When: Saturday, March 9th, 2013, 6-10 PM.
Where: Lift Bridge Brewery, 1900 Tower Drive, Stillwater, MN
Cost: $5 from the brewery or Online (+transaction fees), 750ml bottles will be for sale for $14 (tax included).
Below is a list of questions we commonly get. We will update the list as they come in.
- Can I buy tickets the day of? We have a limited number of tickets, so your best bet is to pick them up now. If there are tickets available the day of the event, you will be able to purchase at the door.
- Do you accept credit/debit cards? Yes, most credit cards are accepted.
- What if I can’t make it to the brewery to pick up the tickets? No problem, tickets can be purchased online here.
- What if I just want to pick up beer? That is fine, you do not need to buy a ticket to the event. Stop in anytime from 12-10 PM to pick it up in the taproom.
- Can I buy the beer in fine beer stores? A limited amount of beer will be for sale the following week at fine beer stores in the area.
- Will the beer be on tap at my favorite bar? Yes. We will be kegging the Irish Coffee Stout and releasing it for sale in fine beer bars in the area the following week.