Lift Bridge Brewery is expanding and we are looking for a full-time Brewer/Cellar-person to add to our small but growing team.
The ideal candidate should be outgoing, hardworking, quality minded, a self-starter, and of high character. Previous experience in a commercial brewery and a formal brewery education is preferred. Preference will be also given to individuals with laboratory and/or mechanical experience.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of materials and vessels for production
- Maintaining accurate production records
- Performing quality assurance testing
- Maintaining process equipment
- Yeast management
- Inventory management
- Beer filtration/clarification
Abilities and Skills:
- Must be able to lift 55lbs and move 165lbs occasionally
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours per day
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Should be computer literate/comfortable using MS Office
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to safely work with cleaning/sanitizing chemicals and in varying environments.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
Wage will be determined based on skill set and prior experience. Interested parties should complete the online application.